Commonwealth Intermunicipal La Rectoria
Commonwealth Intermunicipal La Rectoria was constituted in the year 2005 and is formed by the towns of Benimeli, El Ràfol d’Almúnia, Sagra, Sanet and Negrals and Tormos. Its headquarters reside in El Ràfol d’almúnia, being the components of its board of directors the following:
– President: José Vicente Rovira Ferrando, mayor of El Ràfol d’Almúnia
– First Vice President: Francisco Javier Gasquet Simó, Mayor of Sagra.
– Second Vice President: José Lull Llopis, Mayor of Benimeli.
– Accidental Secretary: Juan Jesús Gilabert Mengual.
Their competences consist in the management, among others, of the following services:
· Collection of urban solid waste, furniture, household goods and bulky effects, selective paper-cardboard and light packaging and pruning remains (CONCESSIONARY COMPANY: SIREM S.L.-SYSTEM OF COLLECTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESIDUES).
· Road cleaning (CONCESSIONAIRE COMPANY: SIREM S.L.-ENVIRONMENTAL RESIDUE COLLECTION SYSTEM).
· Cleaning of interiors in municipal buildings (CONCESSIONAIRE COMPANY: SIREM S.L.-ENVIRONMENTAL RESIDUE COLLECTION SYSTEM).
· Cultural and sports enhancement.
· Tourism and commerce.
. Support for municipal administrative management.
Since its creation, the Commonwealth Intermunicipal La Rectoria has carried out various activities to promote the services of its competence, such as the various editions of the Gastronomic and Artisanal Fair of Indigenous Products of La Rectoria, the First Conference of Resident Coexistence Foreigner of La Rectoria, the writing of the Strategic Plan of Tourism of the La Rectoria, the edition of the magazine of quarterly information of La Rectoria, in addition to various employment promotion programs.
LOCALIZATION AND CONTACT DATA:
COMMONWEALTH INTERMUNICIPAL LA RECTORIA
Address: C / Major, nº 6-03769 El Ràfol d’Almúnia
Public’s attention office hours: Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.